Motorhome Hire Availability:
We are fully booked for 2017.
Please pop us a message via text or the ‘contact us’ form if you’d like to be notified of any cancellations.
We already have a number of bookings for 2018 so please book early!
Our 2018 season will be 13th April – 2nd October.
The prices below are a guide only for 2017
MARTHA – UK Hire Prices
GRACE – UK Hire Prices
For a detailed quotation for your dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to provide a first class service and as such try to include lots of “extras” in our standard prices.
The prices above include:
- Hire of a luxury fully equipped new motorhome
- UK vehicle insurance for one driver (aged 25 – 75) on standard terms
- UK breakdown cover
- A weekly mileage limit of 1,200 miles
- Gas provided
- A fully comprehensive handover when you collect, usually taking around 90 minutes.
- Full instruction booklets, campsite guides, etc
- Comprehensive new satellite navigation system with fully loaded points of interest
- Privilege membership of the Camping and Caravanning Club
- Membership of the Brit Stops service, allowing free stopovers at a large selection of farm shops, pubs, vineyards, etc.
- Free parking on our private parking area for the duration of your hire
- Free collections available from Carlisle train station
- EU hire is an additional £150 per week and by application only. This additional £150 charge includes EU vehicle insurance, EU breakdown cover, EU travel kit and EU campsite books.
- Additional drivers can be added from £5 per day.
- Bedding packs can be added for £30 per double bed pack.
- Towels can be added for £2.50 per towel.
- Have your shopping delivered to us (Asda/Tesco/Sainsburys), we will wait in for you shopping and pack it away for you for a £10 charge.
If you have any health concerns which may affect the insurance, if you’ve had an accident or a claim on any insurance policy, or if you have penalties/endorsements on your licence, then please let us know and we can discuss this with you. A deposit is payable upon booking, the balance is to be paid 6 weeks prior to hire commencement. There is a damage/security deposit of £600 to be paid prior to the vehicle being collected for hire. This is repaid once the motorhome is returned in the same condition to which it left us.